QA Engineer At Fyntros Securities Advisor Pvt Ltd
Fyntros is a Fintech company geared towards the Capital Markets. We have a mobile application called FinPocket that allows trading on the Pakistan Stock Exchange. Our goal is to make Pakistan’s capital market accessible to all by focusing on user journey & experience.
As a QA Engineer on our Engineering team, you will be testing certain services and infrastructure that power our core financial products. You will also gain a unique look into how Pakistan’s financial systems work on the inside and strengthen your financial-domain knowledge. We strive for a high standard of engineering quality while solving unique scalability challenges. You will have high-impact roles at a relatively small company for our customer base.
- Building test plans for new features and improvising on existing test plans for feature updates and customer feedback
- Executing tests on our weekly beta release candidates for iOS, Android, Web app.
- Owning features through inception, design feedback, implementation, and launch
- Collaborating with Product Designers, Product Managers, Backend Engineers, Data Engineers, and Customer Support.
- 2+ Years of experience in Software testing.
- Strong quality sense and experience working closely with mobile and web client development teams
- Excellent communication skills and passion for tough technical problems
- Attention to detail and voice of customer experience
- Experience automating end to end UI tests for mobile and web apps
- Experience in championing customer feedback post-launch and bringing it to the attention of relevant teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
Our Technology Stack
- You will have dedicated mentors who will onboard you onto our tech stack and teaching you about the financial domain.
- Java (Springboot) as the main language and framework of choice.
- Kotlin for Android, Swift for iOS
- PostgreSQL as our primary database.
- AWS, Socket, and WebSocket i/o
Compensation & How to Apply
Salary: Top of the Market
Send an email at with a cover letter and your resume.
© 2021 FinPocket. All Rights Reserved.